Carrot and pumpkin noodle salad
Toss warm carrot and pumpkin noodles in an orange and ginger dressing for a tasty side salad.
Note: + cooling time
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Australian Carrot & Pumpkin Noodles
- 200g frozen edamame or broad beans
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup (55g) chopped smoked almonds
- 1 tbs pepitas (pumpkin seeds), toasted
- ⅓ cup (45g) dried cranberries
Orange & ginger dressing
- ¼ cup (60ml) orange juice
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ tsp sesame oil
Cook the carrot and pumpkin noodles following packet directions. Place in a large bowl. Set aside to cool slightly.
Meanwhile, cook the edamame or broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Peel.
Add edamame or broad beans to the noodles in the bowl with rocket, onion, almonds, pepitas and cranberries.
To make the orange and ginger dressing, whisk the orange juice, olive oil, ginger, garlic and sesame oil in a jug. Drizzle over carrot mixture. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter.