Coles Prepaid Mobile Broadband is powered by the Optus and Telstra networks, and available at Coles supermarkets around Australia. Click here to find your nearest store.
Prepaid Mobile Broadband
Telstra Pre-Paid 4GX WiFi Plus Modem MF910Y
- Connects up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously, including compatible smartphones, tablets or laptops
- Battery life up to 8 hours
- Colour LCD screen to monitor connection status, and view your estimated pre-paid data usage
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- 5GB data on activation for use in AUS with in 30 days
- Locked to Telstra network
Optus Huawei USB 4G Modem E3372
- 4GB start-up data for use within Australia within 28 days
- Starter SIM included
- 4G connection on the go
- Slim and sleek design
Optus 4G WiFi Modem E5577 (50GB)
- 50GB start-up data for use within Australia within 28 days
- Starter SIM included
- Easy connect with a touch of a button
- Connects up to 16 devices
- 1.45 inch LCD display with interactive menu
Terms and conditions
THE TELSTRA MOBILE NETWORK OFFERS 4GX IN ALL MAJOR AND REGIONAL CITIES AND IN OVER 1600 TOWNS AND COMMUNITIES AROUND AUSTRALIA. IN OTHER COVERAGE AREAS AROUND AUSTRALIA, YOU’LL AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH TO OUR FASTEST AVAILABLE 4G OR 3G. CHECK COVERAGE AT TELSTRA.COM/COVERAGE.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Telstra Pre-Paid devices: An unlocking fee may apply for use with a non-Telstra SIM. Limit 1 per customer and no trade sales. If multiple users connect to the device, speeds will be less.
Fair Go Policy applies. Data is counted in 1KB increments. For personal use within Australia.
Start-up data: Activate within 30 days of purchase or by the date advertised on a promotion. For information on available plans and pricing, see optus.com.au/prepaidmobilebroadband. If activated later than 30 days from purchase date, advertised inclusions may vary.
Data Rollover: Up to 200GB when you recharge before expiry. If you accrue over 200GB you will forfeit any data over that limit.
Coverage: With 4G devices and a compatible plan, you can access our 3G network plus some or all of our 4G Plus network. Our 4G Plus network uses multiple frequencies (LTE 700 / 1800 / 2100 / 2300 / 2600 MHz) to provide coverage. Coverage varies depending on your device and location. Check coverage at optus.com.au/coverage.
Speed: Many factors affect Mobile Broadband speeds including volume of internet traffic, your equipment, location, software and source of your download.