Broccoli and pea pesto agnolotti
Need more quick and easy midweek meal ideas? Ready in just 20 minutes, this broccoli and pea pesto agnolotti is a weeknight winner.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (120g) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/3 cup (45g) slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup (25g) finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 500g ricotta & spinach agnolotti or ravioli
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
Cook the broccoli and peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green and tender. Drain well. Reserve half the broccoli mixture.
Place the remaining broccoli mixture in a food processor with the basil, garlic, almond and parmesan. Process until finely chopped. Add the oil and process until almost smooth. Season.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
Return the pasta to the pan with the rocket, reserved broccoli mixture and half the pesto. Toss to combine.
Divide pasta mixture among serving bowls. Top with remaining pesto. Season.
Serve with shaved parmesan