It looks like you are using an old version of your browser and some features of our website might not work properly.
For the best online experience, we recommend you update to the latest version.
Looks like you’re near >
Main St, Hervey Bay, 4655
(07) 4124 1066
Normal store hours
Special store hours
Make this my store
Find a store
See all stores by state
Take everyday ingredients and turn them into sensational meals for your family and friends
Your one-stop shop for handy food videos on how-to’s, must-try recipes and fun new ways to get creative in the kitchen.
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia who are 15 years or over. Prizes will be awarded to guardians of any winner less than 18 years of age. Employees and contractors of Promoter and its related companies are not eligible to enter.
3. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the competition winner. The winners will be chosen by Coles.
4. To enter, participants must:
(a) Enter the competition via the entry form at coles.com.au by submitting their name, email, postal address, and answering the question in 25 words or less.
(b) The winners will be the 50 best or most creative answers as chosen by the promoter.
5. Individuals may win only one prize over the competition period. The competition commences on October 21, 2015 at 9am (AEDT) and concludes October 27, 2015 11.59pm (AEDT).
6. One prize pack contains 1 x pHisohex Anti-Bacterial Wash 200ml, 1 x Blistex Happy Lips Strawberry 3.7g, 1 x Le Tan Daily Face SPF50 BB Cream 75ml, 1 x Australian Pure Facial Scrub 150ml, 1 x Skin Therapy Dragons Blood Serum 30ml, 1 x Rosehip by Essano Night Crème 50g, 1 x L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Serum 16ml, 1 x L'Oreal Revitalift Filler Day Cream 50ml.
7. Total Value of prize no more than $185
8. A judge will determine the winners on October 29, 2015 at the Promoter’s office at 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123 by judging the best answers based on creativity and skill. Winners prizes will be posted within one month.
9. The judge’s decision is final and the Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrant, and to either allow or disallow any entrant for any reason it sees fit in its absolute discretion. Entries generated by script, macro, bot, or other automated means are not eligible to enter the competition.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
11. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition entirely, or recommence it on similar conditions at a later date.
13. The Promoter may remove any Content that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and that the promoter deems in its absolute discretion is not in the spirit of the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who submits or uploads any material that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants warrant and agree that:
a) they will not submit, produce, share or distribute any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 18 or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b) They will obtain prior consent from any person in respect of that person or their property that appears in their Content;
c) They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein.
16. The Promoter is Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 45 004 189 708) of 800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East, VIC 3123. Email: email@example.com