Coles ‘Ultimate Footy Fan Experience’ Competition
1. The competition is a game of chance and is authorised under the permits.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
Eligibility to enter
3. During the promotional period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age
(b) a resident of Australia
(c) a current flybuys member or a new flybuys member who joins during the Promotional Period (to be a valid flybuys member the flybuys member account must include the member’s full name, a valid Australian postal address, a valid email address current at time of draw and prize distribution); and
(d) not an employee or immediate family member of the Promoter or an agent of the promoter who is directly associated and connected with the organisation of this competition.
4. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
5. How to enter:
a) To receive an automatic entry (or entries) in the prize draw entrants must spend $30 or more in one transaction after any applicable discounts and exclusions set out below (‘Qualifying Spend’) at any Coles Supermarket store, Coles Local store or on Coles Online (excludes Coles Express and Coles Liquor stores) between 12:01am (AEST) on 23/09/2020 and 11:59pm (AEDT) on 03/11/2020 (Promotional Period) and scan their flybuys card in-store or enter their flybuys card number at time of purchase. Online orders must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify. Multiple entries within a single shop are permitted e.g. spend $90 in one transaction (after exclusions) and receive 3 entries into the draw. Entries earned by reaching the $30 spend threshold are awarded in addition to any entries earned by purchasing participating products.
b) To receive an automatic bonus entry (or entries) in the prize draw entrants must spend $30 or more in one transaction during the Promotional Period as outlined in 5(a) above and in the same transaction purchase a participating product (participating products are marked in-store and listed at www.coles.com.au) from any Coles Supermarket store, Coles Local store or on Coles Online (excludes Coles Express and Coles Liquor stores) and scan their flybuys card in-store or enter their flybuys card number at time of purchase. Online orders must be delivered or collected during the promotional period to qualify. Entrants will receive 1 bonus entry into the prize draw per participating product purchased (eg. purchase 4 participating products in one transaction and receive 4 bonus entries into the draw). The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period. Bonus entries earned by purchasing participating products are awarded in addition to any entries earned by reaching the $30 spend threshold.
6. The Qualifying Spend is calculated after applying all savings and discounts and excludes the purchase of Coles Insurance products, donations, iTunes cards, gift cards, mobile phone and mobile phone plans, recharge, liquor, tobacco and tobacco related product purchases.
7. You may enter as many times as you like, providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 5.
8. If, subsequent to a qualifying entry, you do not wish to participate in the competition you must advise the promoter by calling the Coles Customer Care (1800 061 562).
9. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 9 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 9. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
10. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entries at the draw time on the draw date at the draw address.
11. The first valid entry drawn will win the Major Prize and the next 50 valid entries drawn will each win a Runner-Up Prize, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 9.
12. The promoter will notify the Winners by phone or email and post the Winners’ names and postcode at www.coles.com.au by 17/11/2020.
13. The awarding of prizes is restricted to one prize per customer except for SA.
14. Each prize will be sent via registered post to the mailing address registered to the Winners’ flybuys account.
15. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If upon request a winner does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within 3 months after being selected as a winner, then the relevant Winner may be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to their prize. In those circumstances the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 19.
16. The winner must accept the prize within 3 months after being drawn as the winner. If the winner does not accept the prize within 3 months after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 19.
17. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
a. consents to the promoter, without royalty or any fees, using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
b. agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified conditions and requirements;
c. agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash; and
d. agrees to comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties
18. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to legislative approval.
19. If for any reason, there are prizes that have not been awarded within 3 months after the draw date the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of valid entries at 10:00am (AEDT) on 11/02/2021 at Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193.
20. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 9.
21. The promoter will notify all further draw winners by phone, email or mail by 18/02/2021.
22. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition, subject to State Licensing Authorities approval.
23. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
24. Nothing under paragraph 23 is intended to limit entrants or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 23.
27. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings:
|Word||Coles ‘Ultimate Footy Fan Experience’ competition|
|Promotional Period||From 12:01am (AEST) on 23/09/2020 to 11:59pm (AEDT) on 03/11/2020|
|Draw date & time||10/11/2020 at 10.00am (AEDT)|
|Draw address||Focal Promotions, 2/7 Stayner Street Beaumaris VIC 3193|
|Force majeure event||
an event which is beyond the control of the promoter, including:
(a) vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, global health emergencies, epidemics, pandemics, civil unrest, strike, war or terrorism; and
(b) An infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion
|Immediate family member||spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, grand-parent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin|
ACT Permit No TP 20/01012
NSW Permit No NTP 00135
SA Permit No T20/889
Total prizes: 51. Maximum prize pool value: $104,800.
Major Prize (x1) – The Ultimate Footy Fan Experience for 2 people, maximum value $54,800 (AFL promo code GFAFL21/01).
Runner-Up Prize (x50) - $1,000 Coles Gift Card
Major Prize Inclusions & Conditions
The Ultimate Footy Fan Experience prize includes the following:
1. AFL Ticketing & Hospitality
2. Travel & Accommodation
Prize includes a $40,000 travel & accommodation account with Allure Travel to be spent on interstate flights & accommodation to any interstate match the prize winner is entitled to attend as part of the AFL Ticketing & Hospitality prize component listed above.
The following conditions apply to the travel & accommodation account:
(a) Interstate match is defined as a match taking place in a different state to prize winner’s place of residence.
(b) Flights include return economy class airfares from the nearest capital city to the prize winner’s place of residence, to the nearest capital city to the match location.
(c) Accommodation includes 4 star twin share hotel accommodation for a maximum of 3 nights per interstate trip, daily breakfast, and return airport transfers to hotel accommodation.
(d) Prize does not include spending money, additional meals, drinks, mini bar, transport to and from nearest capital city departure airports, travel insurance or any other ancillary costs, which are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Promoter will not be held responsible if a prize winner does not qualify for travel insurance or if the prize winner wishes to change arrangements once booking has been confirmed.
(e) A maximum of 1 domestic trip per week during the season can be booked for up to 2 people
(f) Interstate trip bookings are subject to flight and accommodation conditions and availability.
(g) All flights, accommodation and airport transfers must be booked via Allure Travel.
(h) Once the $40,000 travel & accommodation account has been exhausted, all additional travel costs will be at the prize winner’s expense.
(i) Any residual funds remaining in the travel & accommodation account once the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final has been played are automatically forfeited and cannot be taken as cash.
(a) The AFL publishes a fixture for the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership season, the 2021 Toyota Final Series, the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final and the 2020 NAB AFL Women’s Grand Final which the prize winner acknowledges is subject to change.
(b) The Promoter will not be held responsible if a prize winner cannot participate in the prize for any reason, and is not required to substitute a different prize or prize of equivalent value.
(c) Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the prize or a component of the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal or greater value and/or specification subject to legislative approval.
Coles Gift Card prizes are subject to terms detailed at www.giftcards.com.au
Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd
ABN 45 004 189 708
800 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East VIC
|Website||www.coles.com.au valid from 23/09/2020|