· 18 Trip Prizes (8 x trips to London, 10 x trips to Melbourne)
· Total prize pool value: AUD 191,400.
London Trip Prize
Prize is a Trip for 4 persons to London valued at up to AUD 18,850 depending on point of departure. Each prize includes:
(a) Return economy class airfares (from the nearest capital city to the winner’s place of residence) to London departing the relevant Australian port on 11/04/2023 and departing London on 16/04/2023;
(b) Return airport transfers to London accommodation;
(c) 4 star twin share accommodation for 5 nights in London including breakfast for 11-16/04/2023;
(d) AUD 500 spending money (awarded to prize winner only);
(e) Tickets to the Harry Potter Tour & Photographic Exhibition in London on 13/04/2023; and
(f) Tickets to the Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Stage Show in London on 14/04/2023
Melbourne Trip Prize
Prize is a Trip for 2 persons to Melbourne valued at up to AUD 4,060 depending on point of departure. Each prize includes:
(a) Return economy class airfares (from the nearest capital city to the winner’s place of residence) to Melbourne departing the relevant Australian port on 25/11/2022 and departing Melbourne on 27/11/2022 (Melbourne Trip prize does not include airfares if Melbourne is nearest capital city to the winner’s place of residence).
(b) Return airport transfers to Melbourne accommodation (Melbourne Trip prize does not include return airport transfers if Melbourne is nearest capital city to the winner’s place of residence);
(c) 4 star twin share accommodation for 2 nights in Melbourne including breakfast for 25-26/11/2022; and
(d) AUD 200 spending money (awarded to prize winner only); and
(e) Tickets to the Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Stage Show in Melbourne on 26/11/2022
Prize Limitations & Conditions
· Each Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize or part of the prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize, or element of it, of equal or greater value.
· Prize travellers must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together.
· All travel and service bookings for the Trip Prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter will not be held responsible for any unavailability. Travel arrangements are subject to the terms of the Promoter or its assigned representatives and may be dependent on select seat classes with airlines or specific room category availability with the accommodation partner. If any booking is unavailable on the proposed dates, the Promoter may at its discretion consult with the Prize winner to determine alternative dates. If a Prize winner (for whatever reason) is unable to take an element of the Prize on the date stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be rewarded in lieu of the Prize.
· All additional and ancillary costs involved, including excess baggage, visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals, items of a personal nature, in-room charges (including but not limited to room service, telephone calls and internet usage), insurance and any applicable insurance excesses and any other ancillary costs not listed above are the responsibility of the Prize winner as incurred. Any additional charges from the hotel accommodation must be settled prior to departure. Travel insurance is not included and is the responsibility of the Prize winner. Melbourne Trip prize does not include airfares or return airport transfers if Melbourne is nearest capital city to the winner’s place of residence.
· The Promoter will not be held responsible if the Prize winner or their guest does not qualify for travel insurance, or cannot obtain a relevant visa, and is not required to substitute a different prize or prize of equivalent value.
· The winner must participate in the Prize personally.
· The Prize winners are responsible for ensuring their companions comply with all terms relating to the Prize.
· Event tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets of by the event provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the event provider and/or its associates. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
· The winner agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.