1. The competition is a game of skill, chance does not form part of selecting the winners.
2. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms prevail.
3. Promoter of competition: Coles Express. Charity Partner: Movember.
Eligibility to enter
4. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over 18 years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or an agent of the promoter who is connected with the competition
5. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
6. To enter, entrants must between 12:01 (AEST) on 02 November 2023 to 11:59pm AEST 30 November 2023 (Competition Period) do the following:
- Comment on competition post on either Coles Express's social channels (Instagram or TikTok) for a chance to win.
For every valid entry Coles Express will donate $1 to Movember. Total donation capped at $2000. The promoter may deem as invalid any entry which:
(a) is illegible, incomprehensible, offensive or incomplete; or
(b) includes objectionable, profane, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory material
(c) violates our social media policy or any law or code.
8. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
(d) in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
9. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 7 or paragraph 8 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 7 or paragraph 8.
10. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
11. The promoter will select the winners from the pool of valid entrants at the selection time on the selection date at the selection address.
12. The promoter will select the winners at random on the basis outlined in paragraph 5 and the promoter’s selection is final and binding, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 7 or paragraph 8. The same winner cannot win across both social channels (Instagram and TikTok)
13. The promoter will notify the winners within 2 days after the selection date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and city or town on the website within 2 days after the draw date.
14. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winners does not provide proof of identity, proof of age or poof or residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within 1 month after being selected as a winners, the promoter may forfeit the prize.
15. The winners must accept the prize five working days prior to the event, after being selected as the winner. The prize may be forfeited by the promoter if the passes are not accepted by the event dates.
16. In consideration of the promoter and charity partner awarding the prize to the winners, the winners:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements; and
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize.
18. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition.
19. The promoter is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winnerss in connection with the competition, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winners as a result of accepting the prize.
20. Nothing under paragraph 22 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Instagram is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winnerss in connection with the competition, including anything detailed in Section 19.
23. By entering the competition each entrant consents to the promoter and charity partner using their Instagram handle, image and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business..
25. In the competition terms, the following words have the following meanings: