The Coles Mobile Wallet App
The Coles Mobile Wallet App is our mobile banking and loyalty app, designed for iPhone and Android devices. It allows you to manage your Account 24 hours a day with access to your Account Balance, available credit and transaction history. It also lets you view your flybuys account points balance, access, and activate a great range of exclusive flybuys offers. Plus you can use the app to activate and deactivate your Coles Pay Tag to give you an additional layer of security.
Current balance and available credit
- Your Available Cash Limit may differ from your available Credit Limit.
- Your available credit will reflect any pending transactions.
Pending and recent transactions
- Pending transactions are those currently being processed.
- The pending transaction description will include the merchant name when processed.
- Pending transactions can take up to ten days to be processed.
- Recent transaction dates refer to when your transactions were processed.
- The amounts shown may vary from your printed statement due to transaction processing delays. Please refer to your statement for the exact amounts.
- Your statement closing balance and the associated minimum monthly payment.
- Any amounts due immediately for being overdue or over limit.
- Please ensure you allow the appropriate time for your payment to be received.
For more comprehensive information please visit the Online Service Centre.
It's easy. Simply download the app from the App Store for iPhone devices or Google Play for Android devices and follow the quick registration process. The name of the app is “Coles Mobile Wallet App".
The Coles Mobile Wallet App is free.
Note: Like any application that you can download to a device, your telecommunications service provider may charge data or call costs when you download or access the app as per your plan or agreement.
Using the Coles Mobile Wallet App
You access registration in the Coles Mobile Wallet App or in the Online Service Centre. The same username and password is used for both.
If you want to sign into your flybuys membership, you’ll also need your flybuys password.
Your flybuys Membership Number will be prepopulated based on the flybuys membership linked to your Coles Mastercard Account. In addition to this membership number, you will need your flybuys password. If you do not know your password, or have not signed in to the flybuys website before – please sign up to flybuys here.
If you forget your Online Service Centre username or password when attempting to register for the app, simply select the ‘Forgot username’ or ‘Forgot password’ links on the login page and follow the prompts.
No, you may only register the Coles Mobile Wallet App on one device.
Managing your account
Whilst both allow you to manage your Coles Mastercard account 24 hours a day, the Coles Mobile Wallet App is only designed to provide you with a snapshot of your key account information. How you choose to manage your Account is up to you, however should you wish to view more comprehensive information please visit the Online Service Centre or flybuys website.
The Online Service Centre allows you to:
- Manage your Account 24/7
- Check your account status and transaction history
- Update your details
- Make BPAY® Payments
- Set up Direct Debit Payments
- Switch to online statements
- Manage your Credit Limit
- View, print and save your statements
- Set up alerts
- Link your flybuys account to your Coles Mastercard
- View your flybuys account points balance
The Coles Mobile Wallet App allows you to:
- Manage your Account 24/7
- Access your Account balance, available credit and transaction history
- View your flybuys account points balance
- Access and activate a great range of exclusive flybuys offers
- Request a Coles Pay Tag and turn it on or off
Coles Pay Tag
The Coles Pay Tag
A Coles Pay Tag is a mini credit card sticker and flybuys barcode in one, which you can stick to the back of your mobile phone or anywhere else you find convenient. By leveraging the same functionality as contactless, the Coles Pay Tag enables you to make quick and easy payments by tapping, everywhere you see the contactless symbol. It also enables you to collect additional flybuys points at participating flybuys retail partners by scanning the barcode on your Coles Pay Tag.
You can use the Coles Pay Tag everywhere you see the contactless symbol. You can also collect additional flybuys points at participating retail partners by scanning the barcode on the Coles Pay Tag before you pay.
The Coles Pay Tag offers you the same protection against fraud and security as your Coles Mastercard. You’ll also need to use a PIN for all transactions of $100 or over, and the in-built chip provides protection against the chance of your personal details being copied. As an additional layer of security, you can also activate and de-activate the Coles Pay Tag using the Coles Mobile Wallet App.
Getting a Coles Pay Tag
If you are the Primary Cardholder, you can request a Coles Pay Tag by calling us on 1300 306 397.
Your Coles Pay Tag should arrive within ten business days and will be sent to your registered Coles Mastercard account address.
Should you need to change your registered address, please do so via the Online Service Centre.
The Coles Pay Tag is free.
Transactions made using your Coles Pay Tag will attract the same fees and charges that normally apply to your Coles Mastercard account.
There is a limit of one Coles Pay Tag per Account, which can only be requested by the Primary Cardholder.
No, the Coles Pay Tag is only available for Primary Cardholders.
Setting up a Coles Pay Tag
- SNAP: Carefully peel the card from the welcome letter and snap your Coles Pay Tag out of the plastic card
- PEEL: Peel off the protective backing
- STICK: Place your Coles Pay Tag at the bottom of the back of your mobile phone, or wherever else you’d like to stick it, and press firmly
We recommend attaching your Coles Pay Tag externally, over your mobile phone cover to ensure it is detected and to make it easier for you to scan your flybuys barcode.
The adhesive is strong enough for it to be reattached if you carefully remove the Coles Pay Tag and immediately re-stick it to your new mobile phone or other item, so you won’t need to order a new one every time you want to move the Coles Pay Tag. Should it not securely reattach, please call us on 1300 306 397 to order a replacement.
To activate your Coles Pay Tag, you can:
- Go to osc.coles.com.au and login with your username and password, select your Coles Pay Tag, go to “Manage My Card”, and click “Activate”
- Download the Coles Mobile Wallet App and follow the prompts
- Call 1300 306 397
You will need your Coles Pay Tag number to do this. You can locate this number in the letter you received with your Coles Pay Tag. If you don’t have this letter, a member of our Customer Support Team will be able to help you.
If you don’t have the 16 digit Coles Pay Tag Card Number, please call 1300 306 397 and ask to speak to a member of our Customer Support Team.
You’ll need to set your PIN at the time of activating your Coles Pay Tag. Once activation is complete, stay on the line and follow the prompts to select your PIN.
You will need to use a PIN for all purchases over $100.
To choose or change your PIN for your Coles Pay Tag, please call 1300 306 397.
Using a Coles Pay Tag
- Look for the contactless symbol
- Scan the flybuys barcode on your Coles Pay Tag to collect your flybuys points at participating retailers
- Hold your Coles Pay Tag over the edge of the terminal display
- Wait for the green light to confirm payment
Terminals can differ between stores. We find the best place to hold your Coles Pay Tag is over the edges of the terminal. If the first try does not work, we suggest you try placing it over another edge or corner of the terminal as the strength of the reader can differ between terminals.
If you continue to experience issues, please call us on 1300 306 397.
Yes, your Coles Pay Tag works the same as a contactless card.
If you have lost your Coles Pay Tag or it has been stolen, you can deactivate the card or request a replacement in the Online Service Centre. You can also call 1300 306 397.
Reporting it will not block your Coles Mastercard, so you will still be able to use your Coles Mastercard.
Cancellation of your Coles Mastercard will not impact your Coles Pay Tag, so you will still be able to use your Coles Pay Tag.
If you have lost your Coles Mastercard or it has been stolen, you can deactivate the card or request a replacement in the Online Service Centre. You can also call 1300 306 397.
No, you cannot use your Coles Pay Tag to get cash out.
Yes, you will still collect flybuys points by using your Coles Pay Tag - the same earn rate as your Coles Mastercard will apply.
Yes, you can use your Coles Pay Tag overseas, anywhere you see the contactless symbol, however it depends on the individual country contactless limits but typically transactions under AUD $100 will be accepted, and those over AUD $100 will need a PIN. We recommend you follow the terminal prompts. Transactions made overseas using your Coles Pay Tag will incur the same fees as your Card would.
Your Coles Pay Tag will expire four years from when you first received it. You will be notified when your Coles Pay Tag is about to expire.
Please call us on 1300 306 397.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Coles unsecured credit products are issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 and distributed by Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708. Coles receives commission for the introduction of credit business to Citigroup.