Most popular questions
- How do I find ‘My profile’ in the Online Service Centre, so I can update my contact details?
- How do I set my PIN?
- How do I add my card to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How can I set up a Direct Debit payment?
- What do I do if I forget my username or password for the Online Service Centre or Mobile Wallet App?
Updating your details
If you have recently changed your address or contact details, you can make these updates online in the Manage my account section of the Online Service Centre.
Direct Debit form
It’s easy to set up direct debit payments in the Online Service Centre or Coles Mobile Wallet App. If you prefer, you can send us a printed form and we will confirm when your new direct debit is set up. Remember that you will need to continue to make payments by the payment due date until then.
Appointment of Authorised Person form
To nominate another person to be able to make enquiries on your account, or to make limited changes to your account, return the completed form to us. This authority will remain in place until you tell us otherwise.
Hardship Application form
You can request assistance by completing an online form or printing and sending us a paper form. We’ll be in touch shortly after we receive your form. You can also call us on 1800 931 356 between 9am-9pm AEST on NSW business days.
Your Important Documents
Terms and conditions
- Coles Mastercard Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information
- Coles Mastercard Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Coles Platinum Mastercard Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Financial Services Guide
- Coles Key Facts Sheet
Digital Terms and Conditions
If you’re experiencing financial difficulty, we may be able to help. Whether your situation is caused by unemployment, illness, divorce, a natural disaster or an unexpected reduction in your income, we are here to help you get back on track.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Coles unsecured credit products are issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 and distributed by Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708. Coles receives commission for the introduction of credit business to Citigroup.