You’re protected by the Coles Shield
Coles Credit Cards are protected by the Coles Shield: three layers of advanced defence for extra peace of mind.
- Our internal fraud management systems identify unusual activity on your card and alerts our security experts.
- Chip protection reduces the chance of your personal details being copied if your card is compromised.
- Immediate fraud notification systems detect possible fraudulent transactions worldwide and alert you by SMS or phone, 24/7.
- Our skilled Fraud Solutions team carefully investigate and resolve any incidents.
- If there's a fraudulent transaction on your Coles Credit Card, you won't be held liable (as long as you promptly notified us of the theft, loss or misuse of your account; didn't contribute to the loss, and adhered to the Terms and Conditions.
- Mastercard® Zero Liability from Mastercard gives you even more protection.1
Terms & conditions
1 Terms, conditions and some exclusions apply.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Coles unsecured credit products are issued by Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL No. 238098 Australian credit licence 238098 and distributed by Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708. Coles receives commission for the introduction of credit business to Citigroup.