Our supplier Goodman Fielder has recalled a number of Coles Brand and Mighty Soft packaged bread roll products with the Best Before date of 02/10/16, sold in Coles Supermarkets and Coles Online in New South Wales and ACT. The recall is due to the potential presence of metal fragments. Customers should not eat these products.
The products are:
- Coles Brand Hamburger Rolls 6 pack
- Coles Brand Hot Dog Rolls 6 pack
- Coles Brand White Round Rolls 6 pack
- Coles Brand Long White Rolls 6 pack
- Mighty Soft 6 Burger Buns
- Mighty Soft 6 Hot Dog Rolls
Food products containing metal may cause injury if consumed. Customers who purchased any of these products at a Coles Supermarket should return it to their nearest Coles store for a full refund.
Any consumers concerned about their health should seek medical advice.
We apologise to our customers for any inconvenience. Customers seeking further information can contact Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562.