Super-easy fish finger tacos
With just 5 ingredients you can whip up these tasty fish finger tacos. On the table in 20 minutes, they’re an easy crowd-pleaser.
- 400g pkt Coles Crumbed Fish Fingers
- 440g pkt Coles Soft Taco Kit Mild
- 400g pkt Coles Kitchen Mexican Style Salad Kit
- 200g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the fish fingers on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with half the Mexican seasoning from the taco kit. Bake, turning halfway through cooking, for 12-14 mins or until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the tortillas from the taco kit following packet directions. Prepare the salad kit in a large bowl following packet directions.
Arrange the tortillas on serving plates. Top with the salad, fish fingers, tomato, avocado and salsa from the taco kit. Sprinkle with the remaining Mexican seasoning and serve immediately.