A Coles for Business credit account is an interest-free line of credit that allows you to pay your invoices once a month rather than per order by electronic funds transfer (EFT).
Who's eligible for a Coles for Business credit account
- Businesses with a valid ABN that have been trading for a minimum of 12 months are eligible to apply for a credit account
- There is a minimum monthly spend of $1,000 required
How to apply
- Go to the Coles for Business credit account application form
- Review the terms and conditions and eligibility criteria
- Follow the prompts to complete the application
Documents needed for your credit account application
You'll be asked to submit the following with your application:
- A director's guarantee
- A recent utility bill which includes the registered business address
- A signed terms and conditions document
The application approval process typically takes between 3 and 5 business days, though this varies. Once it's approved, you'll be set up and ready to start shopping for your business on Coles for Business.
If your business has multiple sites/locations, each individual site/location can be linked to a central business credit account.