Here's how to get your order to a remote address.
- Enter the address you want your delivery sent to.
- If we recognise this as a remote location that we service, we'll offer you the option to either use Collection - where you can collect from the closest Coles store, or Delivery, where we have a third party operator who can deliver to your address.
- For the delivery option, we'll show you the details for any third party operators. If there's more than one, you can select the one of your choosing.
- There are costs associated with third party deliveries. You need to pay these separately to the total you pay us for your order.
- The date you select is when we'll deliver your order to the third party operator’s depot or the third party will collect the order from Coles, depending on internal agreements.
- You may be asked to provide more specific delivery instructions by the third party.
Need some help placing your order? Contact us and we'll be happy to assist.
Contact Customer Care
- Send an enquiry
- Text 0429 989 656
- Call 1800 455 400
Weekdays 6am to midnight (6am to 1am during daylight savings time), Weekends 7am to 10pm. (All times AEST). Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day.