15-minute tofu hot pot with peanut-chilli oil
In just 15 minutes you can create this comforting bowl of goodness. Filled with tofu, bok choy and udon noodles, this dish is great for cool weather.
- 4 cups (1L) Coles Korean Inspired Chicken Hot Pot Broth
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g Coles Asia Udon Noodles
- Spring onion curls, to serve
- Peanut-chilli oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sesame oil
- 2 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (35g) toasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs Coles Asia Soy Sauce
To make the peanut-chilli oil, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and chilli. Cook for 30 secs or until crisp. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut and soy sauce.
Combine the broth, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil.
Add the bok choy and tofu to the broth and cook for 3 mins or until the bok choy is tender. Add the noodles. Cook for 1 min or until heated through.
Divide the noodle mixture among serving bowls. Drizzle with peanut-chilli oil. Serve with spring onion curls.