Cool down with these fruity acai iceblocks. They’re easy to do and totally irresistible.
Note: + 6 1/2 hours freezing time
- 100g Creative Gourmet Frozen Organic Acai Puree, partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (420g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 medium bananas, chopped
- 3 cups (450g) frozen or fresh raspberries
- 100g Coles Belgian Dark Chocolate, melted
- Chopped unsalted mixed nuts, to serve
Place acai puree, yoghurt, banana and raspberries in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour among fourteen 1/3-cup (80ml) iceblock moulds and insert iceblock sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Remove iceblocks from moulds and place on lined tray. Quickly dip the top of each iceblock in chocolate and sprinkle with nuts. Freeze for 30 mins or until set.