Air fryer salmon and zucchini kebabs
Give these delicious salmon and zucchini kebabs a go in the air fryer. Served with greens, they make a nourishing and easy meal.
- 1 medium gold sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 460g Coles Tasmanian Skin Off Salmon Portions, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tbs chopped dill
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 120g pkt Coles Australian 4 Leaf Salad
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup (75g) cashews, toasted
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato on the lined tray. Season with pepper. Bake for 20 mins or until golden.
Meanwhile, preheat air fryer to 180°C. Place zucchini in a heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 15 secs. Drain well. Thread salmon and zucchini evenly onto 8 metal or soaked bamboo skewers. Combine the dill, oil, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Season with pepper. Pour half the dill mixture over the kebabs and turn to coat.
Cook the kebabs in the air fryer for 8 mins or until the salmon is just cooked through. (Alternatively, place the kebabs on a lined baking tray. Bake with the sweet potato for 10 mins or until cooked through.) Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
Combine sweet potato, salad leaves, onion, cucumber and cashews in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining dill mixture. Serve with the kebabs.