Give classic bruschetta a makeover with this delicious antipasto recipe. Ready in just 15 minutes, it’s perfect for entertaining friends and family.
6 as a starter or light meal
- 1 Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent White Sourdough Vienna*
- Chargrilled zucchini ribbons, to serve
- Bocconcini, drained, torn, to serve
- Sicilian olives, chopped, to serve
- Coles Deli Semi Dried Tomatoes with Basil, to serve
- Baby capers, drained, to serve
- Prosciutto slices, to serve
- Basil sprigs, to serve
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
Preheat a grill on medium-high. Slice sourdough and cook under grill until lightly charred.
Arrange sourdough slices on a serving platter and top with zucchini, bocconcini, olives, tomato, capers, prosciutto and basil. Season. Drizzle with oil to serve.
*Selected stores only.