Create a spread to impress with this gourmet antipasto platter. From fresh veggies to marinated fetta to creamy hommus, it has it all.
- 100g prosciutto slices
- 100g salami slices
- 200g Coles Beetroot Dip
- 150g Coles Roasted Pumpkin & Dukkah Hommus Dip
- 150g Castello Blue Cheese
- 350g marinated fetta
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, chargrilled
- 1 bunch radishes, halved
- 200g mixed medley tomatoes, halved
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Balsamic vinegar, to serve
FENNEL SEED MARINATED OLIVES
- 1 cup (160g) natural almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup (75g) pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup (75g) drained Coles Stuffed Green Olives
- 1/2 cup (80g) drained Sicilian olives
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 200g Coles Triple Cream Brie
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 2 tbs honey
ZUCCHINI RIBBON SALAD
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
MELON BALL AND BOCCONCINI SALAD
- 1/2 rockmelon
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 220g tub cherry bocconcini, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 2 tbs olive oil
To make fennel seed marinated olives, place almonds and combined olives in a heatproof jar. Heat oil, fennel and chilli in a saucepan over low heat for 1 min or until aromatic. Add to the olive mixture in the jar.
To make the baked brie, preheat oven to 180°C. Line a small baking tray with baking paper. Unwrap the brie and place on the lined tray. Top with thyme and drizzle with honey. Bake for 10 mins or until heated through.
Meanwhile, to make the zucchini ribbon salad, place the zucchini, basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, oil and garlic in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Season.
To make the melon ball and bocconcini salad, use a melon baller to scoop balls from the rockmelon and honeydew melon. Place in a small bowl. Add the bocconcini and gently toss to combine. Place the mint and oil in a food processor and process until smooth. Drizzle over melon mixture.
Drain fennel seed marinated olives. Arrange on a large serving platter with the prosciutto, salami, beetroot dip, pumpkin dip, blue cheese, fetta, asparagus, radish and tomato. Combine olive oil and vinegar in a bowl. Add to the platter with the brie, zucchini salad and melon ball and bocconcini salad.