Craving a sweet treat? This speedy apple-berry crumble is done and dusted in 15 minutes.
- 800g can pie fruit apple slices
- 1 cup (150g) frozen blackberries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon sugar
- 8 gingernut biscuits
- 1/4 cup (25g) walnuts, toasted, chopped
- Cinnamon sugar, extra, to sprinkle
- Vanilla custard, to serve
Layer half the apple in a shallow 4-cup (1L) microwave-safe dish. Arrange blackberries over the apple. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Top with the remaining apple. Cook in the microwave on high for 7 mins or until heated through.
Meanwhile, place the biscuits in a sealable plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to crush biscuits until they resemble coarse crumbs. Place in a bowl with the walnut and stir to combine.
Sprinkle the biscuit mixture over the apple mixture in the dish. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon sugar. Serve with custard.