Asian-style chicken and mango salad
Try this no-cook chicken and mango salad for a quick and easy dinner. It’s loaded with fresh ingredients and Asian-inspired flavours.
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into long matchsticks
- 2 celery sticks, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 mango, stoned, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup mint sprigs
- 1 Coles RSPCA Approved Hot Roast Chicken, bones removed, meat shredded
- 1/3 cup (25g) shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 tbs Thai-style salad dressing
Place the spring onion, carrot, cucumber, celery, mango, bean sprouts, mint and chicken in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
Transfer salad to a serving platter. Sprinkle with coconut and drizzle with dressing to serve.