Asian-style pork stir-fry
Whip up this tasty pork stir-fry with sweet chilli and garlic sauce in just 15 minutes.
- 300g Coles Pork Sirloin Steak, thinly sliced
- 100g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 500g Coles Australian Stir-Fry Vegetables Snap-Frozen
- 180g pkt Coles Sweet Chilli and Garlic Stir-Fry Sauce
- 250g pkt Coles Long Grain Microwavable Rice
Spray a wok or large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over high heat. Stir-fry the pork, in 2 batches, for 2 mins or until golden. Transfer to a bowl.
Add the mushroom to the wok or pan. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until tender. Add the frozen vegetables and stir-fry for 3 mins or until vegetables are heated through.
Return the pork to the wok or pan with the stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
Divide the pork mixture among serving bowls with the rice.