Bacon and egg breakfast muffins
For a brekkie on-the-go, whip up a batch of these delicious bacon and egg muffins. They’re guaranteed to be a hit with the kids.
Note: + cooling time
- 2 short-cut bacon rashers, chopped
- 50g cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 20g baby spinach leaves, shredded
- 8 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) grated light tasty cheddar
Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease 8 holes of a 1/3-cup (80ml) non-stick muffin pan.
Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add bacon and mushroom. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until light golden. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until just tender.
Divide bacon mixture and spinach evenly among prepared holes. Whisk eggs, milk and cheddar in a jug. Season. Pour egg mixture over bacon mixture.
Bake for 15-20 mins or until just set. Set aside to cool slightly before serving.