Baked gnocchi with pumpkin and blue cheese
This baked gnocchi is the perfect winter warmer. With pumpkin and blue cheese, it’s a simple and tasty midweek meal.
- 500g pkt Coles Kitchen Potato Gnocchi
- 300g tub Coles Kitchen Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- 2/3 cup (160ml) light thickened cream
- 50g Coles Danish Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup (25g) Coles Asia Panko Crumbs
Preheat oven to 200°C. Cook the gnocchi in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
Combine the soup and cream in a 6-cup (1.5L) baking dish. Season. Add the gnocchi and half the blue cheese. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs.
Bake for 20 mins or until heated through and the top is light golden. Sprinkle with the remaining blue cheese to serve.