Banana and oat blender pancakes
Say hello to your new weekend go-to. These pancakes are made with bananas for delicious, fruity flavour.
Note: + 10 mins resting time
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- 3 ripe bananas, chopped
- 3 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) reduced-fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup (190g) reduced-fat vanilla-flavoured yoghurt
- 250g strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 tbs Coles Australian Pistachios, chopped
Place oats, banana, eggs, milk, vanilla and baking powder in a blender and blend until smooth. Rest for 10 mins.
Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over medium-low heat. Pour four ¼ cup (60ml) portions of batter into pan. Cook for 1-2 mins or until bubbles appear on surface of pancakes. Turn and cook for a further 1 min or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat, in batches, with remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
Divide the pancakes among serving plates. Top with the yoghurt and strawberry. Drizzle with the maple syrup. Sprinkle with pistachio.