Barramundi and peach salad
Try this delicious barramundi and peach salad for a refreshing meal on a warm day. It can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner.
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 (about 125g each) Coles Australian Ocean Barramundi Portions
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach & Rocket
- 600g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 2 medium yellow peaches, stoned, cut into thin wedges
- 400g can Edgell Black Beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (35g) chopped hazelnuts
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Drizzle half the oil over the barramundi. Cook for 4 mins each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
Combine the spinach and rocket, tomato, avocado, peach and black beans in a bowl. Combine the vinegar and remaining oil in a screw-top jar and shake to combine. Pour half the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
Divide the salad and barramundi among serving plates. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and sprinkle with hazelnuts to serve.
Boost it: For added fibre and wholegrains, try serving this dish with rye or wholegrain bread. Go for 1 slice per person.