BBQ lamb chops with cauliflower tabouli
Embrace the smoky flavour of these juicy BBQ lamb chops. Served with a cauliflower tabouli, it’s fresh and big on flavour.
Note: + cooling & 5 mins resting time
- 500g cauliflower, coarsely grated
- 12 Coles Australian Lamb Loin Chops
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup (140g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, extra, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves, extra, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 mins or until the cauliflower is heated through. Set aside to cool.
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Brush the lamb with 1 tbs of the oil. Season. Cook on the grill for 3 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Meanwhile, place the yoghurt, parsley leaves, mint leaves and 1 tbs of the lemon juice in a food processor and process until smooth. Season.
Combine the cauliflower, chopped parsley, chopped mint, cucumber, tomato, onion, and remaining oil and lemon juice in a large bowl. Season.
Divide the lamb and cauliflower tabouli among serving plates and drizzle with the yoghurt dressing. Serve with lemon wedges.