BBQ lamb with warm broccoli salad
Fire up the BBQ and give this succulent lamb dish a go. Served with a warm broccoli salad, it's a quick and nutritious meal idea.
Note: + resting time
- 600g broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (50g) sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup (65g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 4 Coles Australian Lamb Leg Steaks
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 90g reduced-fat fetta, crumbled
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Spread the broccoli, sunflower seeds and pepitas over the lined tray and spray with olive oil spray. Roast for 15 mins or until the broccoli is tender.
Meanwhile, heat a chargrill on high. Spray the lamb with olive oil spray and season. Cook for 3 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with lemon rind. Loosely cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Transfer broccoli mixture to a large heatproof bowl. Add spring onion, fetta and chilli, if using, and toss to combine.
Place the vinegar, oil and garlic in a screw-top jar. Shake well to combine.
Thickly slice the lamb. Arrange on a serving platter with broccoli mixture. Serve immediately with the dressing.