BBQ prawn noodle bowl
This tasty Asian-style dish is the ultimate weeknight meal. Featuring prawns, greens and udon noodles, it’s a mouth-watering dish.
- 16 raw banana prawns
- 2 x 400g pkts Coles Asia Udon Noodles
- 100g green beans, halved diagonally
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1/4 cup (60ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Coles Asia Sesame Oil
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook prawns for 2 mins each side or until the prawns curl and change colour.
Meanwhile, cook noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
Cook the beans and asparagus in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins or until bright green and tender-crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Combine the soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Divide the noodles, bean mixture, radish and prawns among serving bowls. Drizzle with soy sauce mixture to serve.