Courtney Roulston’s BBQ scallops with chilli and garlic butter
Try Courtney’s BBQ scallops with chilli and garlic butter as an entree for your next dinner party. They’re loaded with flavour and ready in 15 minutes.
4 as a starter
- 12 Coles Australian Half-Shell Scallops (from the deli)
- 50g butter, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 long green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 1 tbs finely chopped chives
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. (Alternatively, prepare a camp fire and heat a chargrill over low embers.) Combine butter, garlic, chilli, dill and lemon zest in a small bowl.
Spoon butter mixture over scallops in the shell. Cook on grill for 4-5 mins or until the scallops are just cooked.
Arrange scallops on a serving plate and drizzle with lemon juice. Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.