Beef, black bean and cashew stir-fry
You only need 20 mins to get this tasty beef, black bean and cashew stir-fry on the table. It’s a must-try for busy weeknights.
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Rump Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 5cm-piece ginger, cut into matchsticks
- 1 bunch baby broccoli, cut into 5cm lengths
- 200g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch Chinese broccoli, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1/2 cup (125ml) black bean sauce
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup (75g) Coles Honey Cashews
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add one-quarter of the beef and stir-fry for 1 min or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat, in 3 more batches, with remaining beef.
Heat remaining oil in the wok or pan. Stir-fry onion and ginger for 1 min. Add baby broccoli, peas and Chinese broccoli and stir-fry for 2 mins or until just tender. Return beef to the wok or pan with the black bean sauce, oyster sauce and half the cashews. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until heated through. Add half the basil and toss to combine.
Divide beef mixture among serving bowls. Sprinkle with remaining cashews and basil. Serve with the rice.
Tip: For a guaranteed fast cooking time, use a sharp knife to slice the beef as thinly as possible.