Beef, broccoli and black bean noodles
Stir fry beef and broccoli in black bean sauce and serve on egg noodles for a tasty weeknight meal that takes just 20 minutes to make.
- 200g egg noodles
- 1 tbs sunflower oil
- 500g Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Stir-Fry strips
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- ¼ cup (60ml) black bean sauce
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed
- Sliced red chilli, to serve (optional)
- Coriander leaves, to serve
Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup (80ml) cooking liquid.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry the beef, in 2 batches, for 2 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
Heat remaining oil in wok or pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and broccoli. Stir-fry for 4 mins or until broccoli is tender. Return beef to wok or pan with noodles, black bean sauce and reserved cooking liquid. Toss until combined and heated through.
Add choy sum to the wok or pan and stir-fry for 1 min or until just wilted. Serve with chilli, if using, and coriander.