Beetroot, watercress and radish salad with spiced seeds
The perfect side salad for your weekend BBQ. You can get ahead by making the spiced seeds up to 1 week ahead.
6 as a side
Note: + 10 mins cooling time
- 1/3 cup (55g) Coles Seed Mix
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Australian Baby Beetroot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
Horseradish & dill dressing
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs Coles Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbs horseradish cream
- 1 tbs finely chopped dill
- 1/2 small garlic clove, crushed
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the seed mix, maple syrup and cumin in a bowl. Season and stir to combine. Spread the seed mixture over the lined tray. Bake for 10 mins or until the seeds are golden and toasted. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
To make the horseradish and dill dressing, whisk the oil, vinegar, horseradish cream, dill and garlic in a bowl. Season.
Place the radish, watercress, beetroot and onion on a serving platter. Drizzle with the dressing and sprinkle with spiced seeds to serve.