Blackberry and pink gin splice
Your guests will love this tasty blackberry cocktail. For a mocktail version, just use cranberry juice instead of pink gin.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 tbs caster sugar
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 2 tbs elderflower cordial or lemon, lime and cucumber cordial
- 1 cup (250ml) pink gin or cranberry juice
- 320g can Coles Sweetened Condensed Coconut Milk
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut cream
Place one-third of the blackberries and the sugar in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour evenly among serving glasses. Top with ice cubes.
Place the cordial, gin or cranberry juice, condensed coconut milk, lime juice, crushed ice and remaining blackberries in the blender. Blend until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a jug, using the back of a spoon to press as much liquid through as possible. Discard solids. Pour evenly among serving glasses. Top with coconut cream and serve immediately.
Serve with lime wedges and blackberry skewers.