Blender banana muffins
Try these easy blender banana muffins for a quick morning or afternoon pick me up. They’re great for the kids' lunch boxes too.
Note: + cooling time
- 1 cup (90g) Coles Rolled Oats
- 1 cup (120g) Coles Almond Meal
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup (80ml) sugar-free maple-flavoured syrup
- 1/3 cup (95g) Coles Light Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 tbs Coles Rolled Oats, extra
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole, ⅓ cup (80ml) muffin pan. Blend the oats, almond meal, desiccated coconut and baking powder in a blender until well combined. Add the eggs, banana, maple-flavoured syrup and yoghurt and pulse until just combined. Pour among the prepared holes. Sprinkle with extra oats and cinnamon.
Bake for 25 mins or until a skewer inserted in the centres comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly. To freeze, wrap individually and freeze for up to 1 month.