Blueberry and poppy seed overnight oats
Delicious and fruity, this get-ahead brekkie is perfect for busy mornings.
Note: + soaking time
- 1 1/4 cups (110g) rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) almond milk
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1 small ripe pear, cored, coarsely grated
- 125g blueberries
- 1 tbs poppy seeds
- Chopped pecans, to serve
- Blueberries, extra, to serve
- Thinly sliced pear, to serve
- Maple syrup, extra, to serve
Combine the oats, almond milk, maple syrup, grated pear, blueberries and poppy seeds in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge overnight to soak.
Divide the oat mixture evenly among serving bowls. Decorate with the pecan, extra blueberries, sliced pear and extra maple syrup.