Blueberry banana blitz
Start your day right with this quick and tasty banana and blueberry smoothie. The frozen banana and blueberries give it a thicker consistency.
- 250g frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (65g) toasted muesli or granola
- 1 cup (280g) vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Fresh blueberries, to serve
Place the frozen blueberries, banana, muesli or granola, yoghurt, milk, cinnamon and lemon rind in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour evenly between serving glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with fresh blueberries. Serve immediately.