Breakfast focaccia with tomatoes and prosciutto
Make the most of juicy tomatoes with this breakfast focaccia recipe. With egg, veggies and prosciutto, it’s perfect for breakfast, brunch or a tasty snack!
Note: + 30 mins rising time
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Kitchen Pizza Dough Balls, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80ml) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup (120g) shredded pizza cheese
- 250g vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices prosciutto, coarsely torn
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed, halved
- 4 small Coles Australian Free Range Eggs
- 1 tbs olive oil
Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease a 25cm x 30cm rimmed baking tray. Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and combined. Roll out to a 25cm x 30cm rectangle. Place in the prepared tray. Set aside for 30 mins to rise slightly.
Spread sauce over the dough. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with tomatoes, prosciutto, zucchini and asparagus. Make 4 indents and crack 1 egg in each indent. Drizzle with oil and season.
Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown and cooked through.