Add this tasty bruschetta to the brekkie menu for a meal that packs a punch. It's easy to make and big on flavour.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 150g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 150g brown cup mushrooms, sliced
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 4 slices Coles Bakery Stone Baked by Laurent bread Wholemeal Sourdough Vienna*, toasted
- 80g Coles Danish Fetta, crumbled
Heat 1 tbs of the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the combined mushroom and cook, stirring, for 4-5 mins or until golden brown and just tender. Transfer to a bowl.
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add half the remaining oil to the pan. Add the lentils and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 mins. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, until spinach just wilts. Return mushroom to pan with the balsamic vinegar. Toss to combine. Season.
Divide the bread among serving plates. Top with mushroom mixture and fetta. Drizzle with the remaining oil.