Brent Draper's cheesy roast beef toastie
Filled with gooey cheese and roast beef, this delicious recipe takes toasties to the next level. With a crisp, golden outside and cheesy inside, this recipe will be a new lunchtime favourite.
- Unsalted butter, softened, to spread
- 8 slices Coles White Sandwich Bread
- 400g sliced Coles Deli Roast Beef
- 2 cups (240g) coarsely grated tasty cheddar
- 1/2 cup (70g) sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (80g) caramelised onion jam
Butter each side of the slices of bread. Place half the bread slices on a baking tray. Top with the roast beef, cheddar and tomatoes.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Spread onion jam over the remaining slices of bread and arrange over the tomatoes, jam-side down. Arrange on the tray. Cook under the grill for 2 mins. Turn and cook for a further 2 mins or until mozzarella melts and bread is golden.
Transfer the toasties to serving plates. Cut in half to serve.