Broccolini salad with parmesan and pancetta
Perfect as a side or main, this broccolini salad is a delicious combo of fresh flavours. Topped with tomatoes, crispy pancetta and grated parmesan, it’s a winning dish.
Note: + Cooling time
- 4 slices sourdough, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices pancetta
- 1 Coles Australian Broccolini Family Bunch
- 1/2 cup (40g) finely grated parmesan
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
- 300g pkt Mix-A Mato Tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
Preheat grill on high. Grease 2 baking trays. Place sourdough on 1 tray. Drizzle with 2 tbs of oil. Cook under grill, turning halfway through cooking, for 3-4 mins or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Place pancetta on the same tray. Cook for 1 min each side or until crisp. Cool slightly. Tear into small pieces.
Arrange the broccolini on the remaining tray. Sprinkle with the parmesan. Cook under the grill for 4 mins or until the parmesan is golden and crisp.
Arrange the rocket, avocado, broccolini, tomatoes, sourdough and pancetta on a large serving plate. Season. Drizzle with the vinegar and remaining oil to serve.