Brown sugar and mustard glaze
Elevate your Christmas ham with this mouth-watering mustard and brown sugar glaze.
- 3/4 cup (165g) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup (190g) wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup (70g) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
In a medium saucepan, place the sugar, vinegar, combined mustard, Worcestershire sauce and 1/2 tsp salt. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, whisking to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 mins or until reduced slightly. Remove from heat.