5-ingredient brussels sprout and apple slaw
Loaded with fresh flavour and crunchy veg, this 5-ingredient slaw is the perfect side for any meal.
6 as a side
- 2 x 200g pkts Coles Australian Baby Brussels Sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 Pink Lady or Granny Smith apple, cored, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup (70g) hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (65g) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (80ml) French dressing
Combine the brussels sprout, apple, hazelnut and cranberries in a bowl.
Drizzle the salad with the dressing and gently toss to combine. Season. Arrange on a serving platter.