Butter chicken with basmati rice and naan bread is a family favourite. This quick recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and is perfect for midweek meals.
- 750g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, chopped
- 485g jar Coles Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce
- 1 cup (120g) Coles Australian Baby Peas Snap-Frozen
- 2 x 250g pkts Coles Spiced Basmati Rice
- 2 x 260g pkts Coles Plain Naan Bread
Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until browned. Stir in the simmer sauce. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
Add the peas to the chicken mixture and cook stirring, for 2 mins or until heated through.
Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions. Heat the naan bread following packet directions.
Serve the butter chicken with the rice and naan bread.