Butter chicken pizza
Better than butter chicken? Butter chicken pizza, of course! It’s ready to serve in 30 minutes.
- 250g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Breast Fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) butter chicken simmer sauce
- 250g pkt fresh pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tomato passata
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 3/4 cup (75g) coarsely grated mozzarella
Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper. Combine the chicken and simmer sauce in a bowl. Spread over 1 lined tray and bake for 5-6 mins or until chicken is opaque.
Meanwhile, roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured work surface to a 16cm x 35cm oval shape. Transfer to the remaining baking tray.
Spread the pizza dough with passata. Top with onion, capsicum and chicken mixture. Spray with olive oil spray. Bake for 10 mins. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for a further 5 mins or until the base is crisp and chicken is cooked through.
Cut pizza into pieces to serve.