Caramilk rocky road
You can’t go wrong with this Caramilk rocky road. It’s filled with caramel goodness, fluffy marshmallows and crunchy peanuts for an irresistible treat.
Note: + 1 hour setting time
- 2 x 180g pkts Cadbury Caramilk chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 150g pkt jersey caramels, chopped
- 100g pkt Golden Gaytime Popcorn Chocolate
- 3 x 50g Mars Twix chocolate bars, coarsely chopped
- 100g white marshmallows, halved
- 1/3 cup (45g) unsalted roasted peanuts
- Chopped Mars Twix chocolate bars, extra, to decorate
- Unsalted roasted peanuts, extra, to decorate
Grease a 19cm x 29cm (base measurement) slice pan and line the base and sides with baking paper, allowing the sides to overhang. Place chocolate pieces in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let the bowl touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir for 5 mins or until chocolate melts and is smooth.
Combine jersey caramels, popcorn, chocolate bar, marshmallow and peanuts in a large bowl. Add the melted chocolate and gently fold until just combined. Spoon into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with extra chocolate bar and peanuts. Set aside for 1 hour to set. Cut into pieces to serve.