Chargrilled steak with beetroot salad
Slice chargrilled steak and serve with baby beetroot, fetta and walnut salad for a delicious midweek meal or easy entertaining idea.
Note: + 5 mins resting time
- 4 (about 200g each) Coles Australian No Added Hormones Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks
- 250g pkt cooked baby beetroot, quartered
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 200g marinated fetta, drained reserving 2 tbs marinade, crumbled
- ½ cup (50g) walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Season the beef. Cook for 3 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
Meanwhile, combine beetroot, rocket, fetta, walnut and reserved marinade from the fetta in a large bowl. Season.
Divide the beetroot mixture evenly among serving plates. Thickly slice the beef and serve with the salad.