Ready to eat in just 15 minutes, this cheat’s ramen is the perfect noodle soup for those busy weeknights.
- 4 cups (1L) Coles Real Salt Reduced Chicken Stock
- 2 tbs miso paste
- 2 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 270g pkt ramen noodles
- 350g pkt Coles Quick Cook Australian Pork Belly Slices
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 Coles Australian Free Range Eggs, soft boiled, peeled, halved
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced lengthways
- 2 tbs pickled ginger
- 1 sheet nori, shredded
Combine the stock, miso, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins or until the mixture comes to a simmer.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray. Place over high heat. Add the pork and cook for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Add the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 1-2 mins or until golden.
Divide noodles, pork and mushroom among serving bowls. Ladle over the soup. Top with the egg and sprinkle with spring onion, ginger and nori.
Serve with chilli paste and toasted sesame seeds