Cheesy sweet potato nachos
We've swapped corn chips for sweet potato in this delicious nachos dish. It’s topped with gooey cheese, tomato and avo.
- 1 (about 400g) gold sweet potato, peeled, cut into batons
- 1 tsp Mexican seasoning
- 1/3 cup (40g) coarsely grated tasty cheddar
- 150g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 avocado, stoned, peeled, chopped
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 tbs Greek-style yoghurt
Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato on the lined tray and spray with olive oil spray. Sprinkle with Mexican seasoning. Bake, turning the sweet potato halfway through cooking, for 15 mins or until tender.
Sprinkle cheddar over the sweet potato on the tray. Bake for 5 mins or until the cheddar melts.
Meanwhile, combine the tomato, avocado and lime juice in a small bowl.
Spoon the tomato mixture over the sweet potato and drizzle with yoghurt. Season with pepper to serve.