Chicken and corn sandwich stack
This easy-to-make chicken and corn sandwich stack is a quick lunch idea. It’s loaded with a creamy corn filling, chicken and veg.
- 1/2 cup (120g) spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup creamed corn
- 1 cup (160g) shredded skinless roast chicken breast
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (150g) Praise Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 2 celery sticks, trimmed, finely chopped
- 12 slices Wonder Active Low G I Soft White bread
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 8 butter lettuce leaves
Combine the cream cheese and creamed corn in a bowl.
Combine the chicken, corn kernels, mayonnaise and celery in a separate bowl.
Place 4 slices of bread on a clean work surface. Spread with creamed corn mixture. Top with cucumber and another slice of bread. Top with lettuce, chicken mixture and remaining bread. Cut each sandwich stack in half.
Check ingredient labels to make sure they meet your specific dietary requirements and always consult a health professional before changing your diet.